I am the yellow bug/slug/thingy

On my walk today I was walking along the sidewalk and stopped to look at this cute little yellow bug slug caterpillar type insect. I didn't think anything of it other than he was kind of weird looking and a bit strange and seemed awkwardly out of place on the railing. Of course, I took a picture, because that's just what I do I take pictures anyway I've been thinking a lot about that yellow bug. I am that yellow bug he is kind of cute but also kind of weird and a bit awkward and out of place. He is me right now thinking about jumping over the edge but still hanging on while the cars ie the world zooms by. I gotta figure out if this awkward weird out of place person is ready to jump and take that leap of faith for right now I'm just hanging on

Comments

Popular Posts