Remember

Ken and I have our ups and downs, like any couple. We have issues.  Don't you?

However, I remember making a promise to love through good and bad times.

The good times are easy, like when the two of us can scrape by and find some time to go away, just the two of us, and just have fun. This time we went farther away than we ever had, and for 6 days.  That is the longest and farthest we have been from our kids. 

Carving out time to sit, nap, play, eat, drink, and just be together and remember why we started this journey together at ages 16 and 18 years old will help us, hopefully, get through anything life throws at us.

We don't have a fairytale here.  I can't even predict the future, but we have a love story that is pretty cool and it's my favorite story.

Comments

Popular Posts