I found a rock and the C word.




 I guess it's my turn to be one of the one in 8 women who will develop breast cancer in their lifetime. 

August 1st I was in the shower and found a lump in my left breast. It had to have just shown up because I shower daily (for the most part lol) and I never noticed it before. 

People don't usually have rocks in their body. This felt like a rock. Like, literally and figuratively a rock. It wasn't moving. It was certainly in the way. 

It spoke to me, "Hello! I AM CANCER" and I whispered back, "FUCK! I know."


Aug 2nd

They got me in for a diagnostic mammogram and ultrasound and right away the radiologist came into the room while I sat at a small table with a tissue box in the middle and said "It's probably cancer." I whispered in my brain, "Fuck!" Then out loud said, "I know."







Comments

Popular Posts