Choose life

It's my choice to always choose life.  I believe a baby is a life from the moment of conception.  A beating heart should never be intentionally stopped.  As a woman and mother, I cannot fathom the pain of having to make that decision.  Although not easy, and perhaps the hardest choice, adoption would be my second choice if I couldn't keep my child.

The problem is, I have no right to go into the body of another woman and force her to carry a baby to term even if they can't care for it.

If babies grew outside of a person, that would be a different story.

It is a woman's incredibly hard choice. 

The first choice is not to have sex period, unless you are ready to have a child.

In cases of rape or incest, the choice absolutely gets even harder. 

In cases where the mother would not survive the birth, it's even harder.

The choice belongs to a woman.

If my friend was faced with a decision like this, I would be there to support and encourage her to choose life for her baby.  Knowing it's a choice she will have to live with for t he rest of her life, in the end it's her choice to make.

Comments

Popular Posts