Be real
I like people who don't simply agree with me to make me happy or to "keep the peace". If anything, they will say what needs to be said, no matter if I want to hear it or not.
The difference is, I can tell when it comes from the heart and I dont take everything as a personal attack. Someone's opinion might hurt, but I like to assume the people I love always have my best interest at heart.
I would rather have real, honest, caring, and deep conversations about what makes you and I and our worlds tick.
If something someone says hurts me, I will say it, give them a chance to explain and move on.
Those who truly love, stay.
Those who appreciate honest and deep conversations and dont take offense to everything forgive easily and reap the benefits of something real...not fake or pretend.
And you know what, I don't care about appearances....period. Just be real, ok?

Comments