Arms wide open
With Arms Wide Open So this song, by Creed, is playing over and over in my head tonight. I've said it before, that I believe songs pop in and stay for a reason. Tonight I am thinking about how the kids were born and did that little newborn startle that forced their arms wide open. All newborns do it. It actually has a name...that startle. Something forces their arms wide open. I started thinking, "What will force my arms wide open?" "How do I live with my arms wide open?" I am a mix of introvert and extrovert. I dont naturally walk around hugging people. But, I do desire to live with arms wide open. So, how? 1. Say sorry even if you arent in the wrong if you value the relationship 2. Assume people have the best intentions. 3. Be yourself and dont make excuses for it. 4. Listen and repeat 5. Help out without being asked 6. When someone clearly shows they dont like you, think about whether they are the majority or the minority and shift your energy towards the majority 7. Be open and quiet enough the hear His voice. What else? How can I live with arms wide open?

Comments